Free Zynga pokerbot
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

anybody knows anything about this?

2 posters

Go down

anybody knows anything about this? Empty anybody knows anything about this?

Post by xXx~~~SHLOK~~~xXx Fri Nov 09, 2012 12:11 pm

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=5eFv0swqbTw
I don't know if this works and I can't try because my laptop charger not working can anyone share something about this?

xXx~~~SHLOK~~~xXx

Back to top Go down

anybody knows anything about this? Empty Re: anybody knows anything about this?

Post by kaaskop31337 Fri Nov 09, 2012 12:38 pm

I got as far as 10 seconds into the video, then saw cheat engine and closed it. Cheat engine is a memory hacking tool that works well for offline games. Your zynga poker chip count is stored on the zynga servers and not your local machine. Any change made in cheat engine will only appear on your screen until the application reads the real chip count from the server, in which case it will change back to your real chip count.

kaaskop31337

Back to top Go down

Post by xXx~~~SHLOK~~~xXx Sun Nov 11, 2012 4:17 pm

kaaskop31337 wrote:I got as far as 10 seconds into the video, then saw cheat engine and closed it. Cheat engine is a memory hacking tool that works well for offline games. Your zynga poker chip count is stored on the zynga servers and not your local machine. Any change made in cheat engine will only appear on your screen until the application reads the real chip count from the server, in which case it will change back to your real chip count.
Who told you its for offline games? You are wrong buddy , when we have to hack online games we edit the request and if we get a successful response it means it works. Simply editing the amount of chips or obvious things dont work with ce because zynga is no joker! I have successfully hacked plenty of zynga games with ce, just need to find a loophole

xXx~~~SHLOK~~~xXx

Back to top Go down

Post by kaaskop31337 Sun Nov 11, 2012 7:49 pm

Ur right maybe I should watch it further... I just assumed it was another superficial chip count changer as I have seen too many of those vids.

kaaskop31337

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum